UGSI Chemical Feed LVN2000™ Liquid Chemical Feeder
The UGSI Chemical Feed LVN2000™ liquid chemical feed system handles a majority of chemicals used in water or wastewater processes. It is ideal for solutions of sodium hypochlorite that have a tendency to out-gas.
The LVN2000™ system uses a vacuum source such as an injector to draw chemical from the supply tank to the point of application.
Utilizing a V-Notch control valve, reliable feedrates can be maintained with either manual or automatic control schemes. A flow meter provides accurate indication of feed rate.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth flow of solution; no pulsing output
- Choice of standard injector or chemical induction system to provide operating vacuum
- Capacities up to 528 gph with operating range as high as 20:1
- Direct reading or percent scale, visual indication of chemical feed rate with optional flow/no-flow alarm on high capacity
- Flexible control modes - manual to fully automatic control schemes
- Integral differential regulating valve maintains a constant dosage even during pressure fluctuations with the injector.
- Reliable sodium hypochlorite feeding unaffected by out-gassing or the airbinding concerns of conventional metering pumps.
- Space saving, wall-mounted panel offers simple installation and ease of access for maintenance.
- Fewer moving parts provide low maintenance and minimal spares demand.